Discover interesting niche e-commerce and SaaS B2B products from the YCombinator Winter 2021 Batch.
- 00:00 - Introduction. YC winter 2021 batch stats.
- 00:54 - Thryft - Shopify for Instagram sellers. Thryft turns a seller's Instagram page into a website in <1 minute. Thryft YC page.
- 03:15 - UPchieve - Connecting low-income HS students with free, 24/7 online tutoring. UPchieve is an edtech nonprofit that provides free, 24/7 online tutoring to low-income HS students. UPchieve YC page.
- 07:25 - MagicBell - The notification inbox for web/mobile applications. It offers a beautifully designed notification inbox that apps can embed in their products in minutes. It does all the heavy lifting related to real-time delivery & syncing, web & mobile push notifications, email notifications, and even notification preference management. MagicBell YC page. Slack notification flowchart.
- 10:32 - Infracost helps engineers know cloud costs before they buy resources via infrastructure as code. They do this by mapping costs to their code directly in pull requests. Infracost YC page.
- 13:48 - Taloflow - Buying insights platform for the tech stack. They help CTOs at digital native companies pick the best cloud infrastructure and API products for their specific use case. Taloflow YC page. Golden hammer and functional fixedness.
- 16:48 - Version Story - Git for lawyers. A document comparison and version management tool for lawyers. It enables lawyers to view their document history as a visual map with lines connecting versions that, when clicked, display a redline comparison of the changes made. Version Story YC page. Version Story demo video.
We have more new YC companies deep dive coming soon. Subscribe to us on twitter and instagram if you haven't already!
We'd love to hear your feedback for this episode! You can provide us feedback using this form.