Kaustubh (@_ofkaus) and Prashant (@primaprashant) sit down with Iqbal Abdullah (@iqbalabd), founder of Xoxzo Inc., and LaLoka Labs, to talk about:
- bootstrapping Xoxzo to >150M JPY ARR,
- uniqueness in B2B sales in Japan,
- selling 67% stake in Xoxzo,
- advice for people who want to build their own business in Japan, and more.
Do you love our content and want to help us grow? Leave a review on our website.
Want to be among the first to hear from us? Follow us on Twitter @techculturepod.
- 00:00 - Intro
- 01:28 - Xoxzo's pronunciation and history
- 05:05 - Beginnings of Xoxzo
- 08:25 - Evolving use-cases of Xoxzo
- 13:27 - Continuous improvement in the long-term
- 16:56 - B2B sales in Japan
- 21:30 - Selling majority stake in Xoxzo
- 25:15 - Bootstrapping Xoxzo
- 27:02 - Open-source grants
- 29:25 - Contribution to Python community
- 33:01 - Adventures at Laloka Labs
- 38:12 - Book recommendations
- 42:30 - Advice to build your own business in Japan