A quick glimpse of products we stumbled upon in the past week - a self-hosting education platform that targets non-tech people, finally a way to cash in on "I knew this popular person before they were famous!" and a meta-tool for getting around adblock. We discuss about recommending adventures, and consume all your to-read blog articles as, get this: podcast episodes.
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 00:24 - Kajabi - a self-hosting education platform that targets non-tech people
- 01:43 - Bitclout - The Crypto Social Network
- 04:46 - Admiral - detect adblockers
- 06:24 - 9 years for Postman
- 07:45 - Ideas about providing recommendation
- 10:26 - Converting textual contents to audio
- 12:57 - CV parsing
- 18:26 - Cover art for podcasts
- 19:48 - Resource recommendations
- Kajabi - Build, market and sell your online course, membership site or coaching program with no coding, no hiring, no learning curve, no plugins and no broken integrations. Just a beautiful, professional knowledge business built with just a few clicks.
- Bitclout - Everyone gets their own coin. Your favorite creator has a coin you can buy or sell. The price goes up as more people buy. You can have your own coin too.
- Shaan's tweet about bitclout
- Admiral - Size and Solve Adblock.
- Randonautica - quantumly generated choose your own adventure reality game.
- Audm - Listen to long-form journalism you don't have time to read.
- Voices - Access the world's best professional voice actors.
- From Patrick McKenzie's newsletter - Don't End The Week With Nothing
This episode's recommendation/homework:
We'd love to hear your feedback for this episode! You can provide us feedback using this form.